” The Rising Ku,” is a non-profit organization founded by Mr. Pema Tsering Gurung, local of Ku Village, Upper-Dolpo, Dolpa in the year 2018 A.D with a motive to facilitates children of his village with better quality education. He has been working for his village since 2011.
” The Rising Ku ” was registered in 2018 as a non-profit community organization in Dunai, Dolpa, Nepal under the registration number: 259/2075/076. The primary mission of this organization targets to uplifting the underprivileged society by schooling the new generation in well-established with the quality education and modern innovative ideas by concerning the landscapes, culture and community values. We vision to provide quality school education for our children in Ku, to develop their potential to the full and to prepare them for the challenges in life.
Vision of an organization
1. Vision: Improve in overall status of an education, health and environment to contribute well-established with the quality education and modern innovative ideas by concerning the landscapes, culture and community values.
2. Mission: To work for the upliftment of community people through better education and health promotion, and conservation of an environment.
- Help and aid in the schooling to create a stepping stone to move further in our journey of educating new generations of Ku village.
- Health awareness and service
- Promotion for the conservation of environmentally by following the landscape, culture and community values.